The Return of the Rabbit Run : 4.15.22
Join Us For Fun Food Swag Easter Cheer Running Celebration Music Winning Walking Good Friends Bunny Meet & Greet
Our festive Good Friday event that benefits the John’s Island Community Service League returns this year on Good Friday, April 15, 2022 – complete with the Bunny Hop Kids Race, delicious delights, exclusive swag, t-shirts, Easter Bunny appearances and more.
Run, walk or hop – we are proud to exclusively host and sponsor this highly-anticipated race for all ages and fitness levels. Rain or shine, this family and canine-friendly event will begin and end at the JIRE front parking lot, located just inside the west main gate. Limited to John’s Island Club members and their guests. 100% of the proceeds benefit the John’s Island Community Service League
Want the inside track on updates and registration for future years? Sign up below and we’ll keep you in the loop as details hatch.
Be sure to lace up your sneakers and get ready to run on April 15, 2022. We can’t wait to see you!
Ways To Register: Online registration will close on Tuesday, April 12 at 11:59 am EDT
• JI Members only: Online JIC member registration via Club site! (Billed directly to your Club membership account)
• Day Of: Register prior to race start; shirts and swag not guaranteed
Race Day Details
Early registrants can pick up their packets the day before the event at the John’s Island Real Estate Company between noon and 4 p.m. Registration includes a T-shirt for the first 200± registrants. We can not guarantee sizes as we have to order the t-shirts in advance. Medals awarded to top age groups. Professionally timed by Running Zone. The course starts at John’s Island Drive, right onto Indian Harbor Road, right onto Sea Oak Drive and finishes in front of our sales office.
- 7:00 am = Day of Registration starts & Sign-In ($30 per registrant)
- 7:45 am = Free 1/2 Mile Bunny Hop Kid Race
- 8:00 am = RACE BEGINS | Course Map
Post-run delights will include:
- Locally grown oranges and orange jouce, courtesy of Countryside Citrus
- Acai bowls from Sunset Island
- Tasty-O Donuts
- Easter-themed giveaways
- A visit from the Easter Bunny
- Award ceremony for age-group winners
- Friends and family fun